Comment on page
How to get WETH, MATIC, USDC, USDT, DAI
ETH, USDC, USDT, and DAI assets that typically do not support Polygon network withdrawals can be transferred to your personal wallet, using Polygon bridge. Polygon Bridge (https://wallet.polygon.technology/) is a trustless cross-chain transaction channel between Polygon and Ethereum, ERC-20 tokens such as ETH, WBTC, USDC, USDT, and DAI. WETH, MATIC(ERC), USDC, UST, DAI, acquired through the Polygon Bridge, can move freely between networks at an equivalent token value to the Ethereum main network.
● From assets: ETH, MATIC, USDC, USDT, DAI (Ethereum network)
● Assets deposited into the wallet through the Polygon bridge: WETH, MATIC, USDC, USDT, DAI (Polygon network)
● Deposit procedure:
2) Choose the token to bridge: Token (ERC20) ▶ Token (Polygon)
3) Transfer complete via Polygon Bridge
4) Ready to deposit in farming pools paired with WETH, USDC, USDT, and DAI
● Please note:
When sending assets to a personal wallet, please make sure that the exchange supports withdrawals to the network. When depositing and withdrawing assets that are not supported by the network, it is treated as an incorrect deposit and withdrawal and cannot be recovered.
This information may be updated from time to time so please double-check centralized exchanges’ supporting network before making a transaction.