Drops is a Meshswap platform that enables various Polygon-based projects can most effectively distribute their initial token resources and successfully perform the entire process from distribution planning, implementation, and distribution for their liquidity activation.
Projects can gain high attention and form a potential user pool by conducting airdrops for MESH stakers who are strong supporters of Meshswap and MESH. Projects can use this as a growth engine for future liquidity inflow, and users who participate in MESH staking can obtain staking rewards as well as opportunities and additional rewards for participating in new projects earlier than anyone else.
- Projects can build an initial token economy and distribute their tokens without any additional cost and resource
- Projects can promote their own project contents in Meshswap community and secure new holders through airdrop
- Projects can create an initial liquidity and secure liquidity suppliers by effectively exposing their contents to existing Meshswap users, and can interlock the liquidity with another project in the future
- With technical support regarding smart contracts, Airdrop can be carried out transparently and safely
- Mutual marketing can be conducted through consultation with Meshswap
- MESH stakers can earn additional profits in addition to MESH rewards
- Without searching for multiple platforms where airdrops are held, MESH staking makes it easy to receive token airdrops distributed in Polygon ecosystem
- You can preempt various financial opportunities that new projects will provide
- As more sound projects enter the Meshswap ecosystem through Drops, the Meshswap ecosystem will gradually expand, creating a virtuous cycle in which Meshswap and projects who participate in Drops grow together. Users of Meshswap can enjoy new financial opportunities provided by projects that can combine with the MESH token economy. Drops will contribute to a growth of MESH value and play an important role in the development of the Meshswap ecosystem.
Users participating in MESH staking are automatically eligible for airdrops for new projects supported by Drops. There is no necessary participation procedure other than MESH staking, and airdrop tokens are distributed based on the amount of vMESH held.
Users who participate in MESH staking for a long time earn more vMESHs, so the Airdrop benefit also increases. The number of airdrop rewards distributed to MESH holders can be checked based on the snapshot at 9 a.m. (UTC+9) every day, and compensation can be received at once after the end of the airdrop.
- Airdrop will proceed with only one project for a certain period of time.
- Designated airdrop rewards for each user is distributed based on a snapshot of the amount of vMESH that a user held after MESH staking.
- Snapshots take place once a day at 9 a.m. (UTC+9). (However, there may be delays in snapshot processing due to situations such as increased transaction congestion and computer system errors on the Polygon chain, and in this case, vMESH snapshots are performed based on blocks at the time of recovery. Rewards are distributed according to the vMESH spotted based on the snapshot)
- The 'Estimated airdrop rewards' of the ongoing AirDrop is the real-time estimated quantity calculated based on the user's vMESH quantity compared to the total amount of vMESH issued by the protocol at that time, which may not be the same as the quantity that users actually receive. The actual reward quantity is determined based on snapshots that proceed every morning.
- Distributed airdrop rewards for every user can be received at once after the airdrop event is over.
- Tokens provided as airdrop rewards are autonomously issued tokens on the Polygon chain and do not go through separate screening, hence safety is not guaranteed.
- Airdrop is carried out autonomously by project companies, and Meshswap does not encourage the transaction or investment of a specific token.
- Rewards received from airdrop can be checked on the Wallet page, and if not displayed, users can check it by searching for the token contract address
- The “reward receipt date” of the distributed Drops tokens is different for each token and may be changed by the circumstances of the developer.